Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm sorry, but more from McCarver

by BH

I watched the bottom of the ninth. As the inning starts, Tim tells us, and I'm paraphrasing, that Brad Lidge walked off the mound in game 5 against St. Louis to a silent stadium, and entered tonight's game in Chicago to a silent stadium, thanks to Vizcaino's hit in the top of the inning. Dude, Tim, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! You have this retarded habit of trying to connect the dots, when there are no dots to connect. When Podsednik comes up, Joe Buck says something asinine about how there were some who wondered (Yeah, Joe Buck) if it would have been a good idea to have brought Lidge into game 6 against St. Louis to get the bad taste out of his mouth from the game before. McCarver responds, "There is no taste in his mouth." The next pitch is the Podsednik bomb. The next thing out of Tim's mouth is "There might be a taste now." Seriously dude. I'll do whatever you want if you'll just stop talking. I mean it. Do you want me to be your housekeeper? Do you want me to walk your dog? Do you want me to use my arm as your toilet snake in your bathroom? I'll do it if you stop.

No comments: