Saturday, May 13, 2006

Q&A With World's Best Ski Patroller

by SonDog

Many of you may remember me mentioning the name "NaceDog" early in this past ski season. In fact, I believe I spoke of him on opening day and how you would all hear "plenty more about this guy through this ski season." Well, the ski season is over, and I've finally had a chance to sit down with my good buddy, NaceDog, for a little Q&A session.

First off, understand that NaceDog skied over 140 days this season. That's right. 140 days +. Fucking insane. Second, understand that I was on this hill this year about as often as a blind racoon with a bad case of vertigo.

Anyways, as I sit here tonight, I am blessed by the presence of Vail Mountain's sickist telly skier (telemark skiing for those of you unfamilar with ski resort jargon). So, I thought I would introduce you to the man, the myth, the legend:

Q: So, dude, do you remember that time in high school when you, BH and I did this Q&A for the Bluffer (High school newspaper)?

A: Dude, I think I still have that in a box back home. I'll dig it up next week when I'm at home for my brother's baby's birth. (Editor's note: For those of you that aren't aware, NaceDog is the older brother of contributor, OZ.)

Q: Is it just me, or did we already totally lose interest in this Q & A?

A: It's not just you.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to NaceDog.

No comments: