Saturday, December 15, 2007

From the desk of the Not Real Apologies General

Andy Pettite, admitting to HGH use:

If what I did was an error in judgment on my part, I apologize. I accept responsibility for those two days.

Well was it an error in judgement, or not? If you have a problem, then I apologize that you have a problem?

If I have let down people that care about me, I am sorry, but I hope that you will listen to me carefully and understand that two days of perhaps bad judgment should not ruin a lifetime of hard work and dedication. I have tried to do things the right way my entire life, and, again, ask that you put those two days in the proper context. People that know me will know that what I say is true.

If you have a problem with what I did, then I'm sorry.

Remember Derek Lowe air-humping the A's in the dugout after the final out 2003 playoffs?

It's a situation where if you did anything where you offended anyone, I'm sorry.

Guh

No comments: