Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

by SonDog

Merry Christmas to everybody and best wishes for a great 2007. I'm not great at sending out Christmas cards, so consider this post and picture my Christmas greeting to you...

Jackson on opening night of the 2006/2007 Sacramento Kings season


-- Looks like things are falling apart in Sacramento. Could it be that my #93 Kings jersey will soon be a throwback? Since it hasn't even been a full season, can I get my money back?

-- I'll write more about this soon, but I plan on picking up a Denver/Iverson jersey as soon as I can. The more I think about it, the more I'm excited about the possibilities in Denver. And yes, that is a 180 degree turn from what I wrote a week ago. As you know, I'm a numbnuts.

-- Kobe Bryant is an idiot and his comments about Gilbert Arenas' 60 point night simply add to my hatred of the Mamba. (This link doesn't really do his comments justice, but I'm in a hurry.)

3 comments:

OZ said...

What is that? Eager to leave Sac? That's not going to go over well.

The potential in Denver is astronomical. I know you had difficulty figuring out which team to root for when Sac was at the Pepsi center, especially when AI through in back to back threes.

OZ said...

And Merry Christmas everybody!

C-lo said...

The rule, as always is,...you can finish that one. Merry Christmas to you and the fam. Jackson is one tat away from being Bibby. Stop before it's too late!!