Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory of the Coming of LeBron



He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword.
His truth is marching on, bitches.


Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with His heel,
Since Bron is marching on.

(slow down to half-time...cue inspiring snare drum and piccalo)

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet;

Le-BRON...IS - MAAAARCHING.....OOOOON!

GLOOOOOOOORY....(you know the rest)

Crown that man with many crowns.

Classic performance. On the road in Detroit. Just awesome. The whole damn world was already talking about the Spurs/Pistons Final.

I wonder whom Detroit will pick up this summer to (try to) guard His Highness next year? Or will they be to proud?

(Yeah, yeah, yeah...he still needs to win a ring (and this series), yada, yada, yada...)

And was I tripping or did Damon friggin' Jones try to pull the whole "talk smack to the guy about to shoot a free throw" (to Webber in the 2nd OT) a la LeBron and Rip Hamilton?


1 comment:

Lunatic Fringe said...

Okay, so this LeBron guy is pretty good. Sure. Fine. But the Cleveland engine is driven by none other than Damon Jones and Donyell Marshall. I mean, if the Cavs didn't have those two guys to camp out on the three point line, do absolutely nothing else resembling playing basketball, and bitch and moan when they don't get playing time, well, I don't think the Cavs would have even made the playoffs.

And I am in no way bitter that I missed every game of LeBron's MJ party that was the East finals while I was overseas. In no way bitter at all.