Thursday, February 02, 2006

More Randomness... Just Because

by SonDog

When Kobe gives a first-person narrative, I have to drop what I'm doing and read. When the Mamba starts comparing himself to the character from Rudy, that's when I have to... well, that's when I have to breakdown and puke. Also, I, along with Kobe, would like to thank the good lord for blessing him "both physically and intellectually" to play the game of basketball. Apparantly, God forgot about him for a moment while in a luxurious suite in Cordillera. Have I mentioned how much I hate this guy? Kobe also says, in his ode to humanity, "I would love for people to think of me as a talented overachiever... rather than a sexual assault suspect." Okay, so I made the last pice up. But, c'mon, a "talented overachiever?" As opposed to what? An ego-driven, calculating con-artist with a talent for putting the ball in the bucket? Okay, I'll stop.

While we're on the topic of basketball, this is one way to die...

1 comment:

DMo said...

You're weak. Yes no one cares about Seattle which is why people like you can't get in to it this year. But it should be a great game that could go either way. Maybe I'm a little more in to it cause I'd shit all over myself if the junk bags win. Oh, so sorry the seahawks for those of you not familiar with my knicknames. Most of my friends in college are Seahawk fans and the thought of those idiots getting to clebrate a superbowl victory is enough to make me gag. That and I'd have to endure numerous calls and emails telling me I was wrong in saying that they suck and will never win. Thus the creation of "Junk Bags".

So boo hoo to you Sonny boy for being all frumpy for the superbowl. I've been looking forward to it for weeks. Drinking a shit load of beer, getting roudy, talking a little shit and football as well as watching Jeff go nuts in his steeler jersey. Fucking good times bitch so relax and enjoy it.