Tuesday, February 21, 2006

One more Wojo Bit

posted by BH

From a column about Sammy Sosa on February 17th:
He doesn't understand there is no dishonor in trying and failing. The dishonor comes when you don't try at all.

From today's piece about Bonds:
So Barry Bonds is going to hang up his cleats and violin after this season, eh? Good for him. Good for us.

If he's so tired of it all, so desperate to be forgotten, so embarrassed to wear a big league uni, then retire now. And don't let the clubhouse door hit you on the way out.

What?

3 comments:

DMo said...

Barry, by Barry I mean you BH. Fuck off and shut up. I love Bonds. He is the only player remaining from my childhood. I just lost Rice and I don't want to lose Bonds. When he retires Baseball will never be as exciting for me. I wish you were standing in a doorway so I could slam it in to you. Front or back, don't care.

Roscoe Galt said...

What?

Did you not read the previous post? I kind of like the guy as a Giant. I kind of made the exact point you made when you said "When he retires Baseball will never be as exciting for me."

I prefer the back. I've got some junk in the trunk.

DMo said...

Sorry, didn't read your other post. No time Nigga, No Time!!!!