Tuesday, March 14, 2006

New Edition

by SonDog

With the ever expanding popularity of this site (at least in the vast expanse that is my mind), the key decision makers (i.e., BH and myself) have decided to double the size of our editorial staff. In other words, we enlisted the support of two of our four loyal readers in order to diversify some of the viewpoints while spicing up some of the commentary.

New Edition

That said, I would like to introduce C-Lo (a journalism graduate - Public Relations emphasis - from the University of Arkansas) and DMo (an Environmental Studies graduate from Oregon University) as the newest contributors to Mile High Ramblings.

C-Lo brings a unique Southern perspective to our mostly West Coast ranting and raving. She also brings a female perspective, which of course is the perspective of illogical thought and violent mood swings (Ba-dum CHING!!). And I hope she didn't just quit. Seriously, because you're going to love her work. She also is one of the only women I know that is a fan of A) sports and B) whiskey, which goes a loooooooong way in my book.

DMo brings more West Coast sports love (because we just don't have enough of that), intense political animosity towards a particular presidential incumbent, as well as a complete and utter disregard for pop-culture (or anybody's feelings). He also is my primary drinking buddy and a big fan of Irish whiskey.

3 comments:

DMo said...

Hey, how come I'm not on the contributors list? Do I have to start spelling words correctly? Boy this is a lot of responsibility.

Roscoe Galt said...

Where's the bio for you and I? Shit. Now we're up against college graduates?

Lunatic Fringe said...

I will put one up tomorrow that says,

"In an effort not to embarass anybody else who we decide is qualified enough to actually be on the same intellectual level as BH and I, we have decided not to include bio's of the two founding members of Mile High Ramblings. However, were we to do so, the bio's would be pretty short." An example would then follow:

BH: Pimp who loves the booty and is a graduate from Simpson University.

SonDog: Pimp who loves the upper-love-humps and is a graduate from Chico State University..