Friday, March 17, 2006

OH, MY EYES!

by C-lo
This is the email I sent to Sondog first thing Tuesday morning. He's been bugging me to post it so I thought I better before he blows an aneurism or something.

"So I went to see “Failure to Launch” on Sunday with all my girlfriends…it was one of those chick flick days and this was our only option. My thought was, “hell, I’ll pay $6.50 just to look at Matthew McConaughey for 2 hours, so why not?” Let me tell you why not, and shame on every movie critic for not giving me fair warning about this. I go into the movie a bit skeptical because Terry Bradshaw is playing his father. I’m thinking, “my God, why is he in this movie?” Anyway, movie starts, it’s going along fine, Bradshaw is doing a ½ decent job at acting (ok, not really, but I’ll give him some credit), and then…hold on, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit…and then…ok, get me a bucket…I have to see Terry Bradshaw…oh, there’s the McDonalds I had for breakfast…NAKED! “OH LORD SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL I AM IN!!” It was horrible. I am forever scarred. The image is burned onto my retinas. I could have gone my whole life w/o seeing that. I have spent some quality time out at the deer camp with ole TB but never, ever, ever did I want to see that. Muh!
Anyway, I had to share that with you as no one else in the theater could understand my disgust."

I paid $6.50 to see this man naked. I will never be the same.

--In other news, it is rumored that the Dallas Cowboys (yes, get used to it...I'm a Cowboys fan) are picking up Terrell Owens. I would assume that I am not the only fan who thinks this is a travesty, a sham, a mockery...a traveshamockery! The man should not even be allowed in Texas Stadium. I am in total shock.

5 comments:

Roscoe Galt said...

I can't wait to see T.O. stand on the star after a touchdown.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Terry Bradshaw naked... er, wait. You hunted with him? Why didn't you shoot him?

I can't wait to see T.O. poison the entire Cowboy clubhouse, thereby setting their franchise back for years. (It stings because it's true.)

DMo said...

I hate to say it buy he'll make them much better. Till week 9 that is!!!! Ha, haaaa!!!!!!

Roscoe Galt said...

I'm 7-1 so far today. Those Iowan bastards!

DMo said...

I'm 4-4 and lost one of the 16. Whatever, it's all about having teams in the 4. BH, we'll be doing well at that point.