Friday, March 02, 2007

Update: Robbed Worse than I Thought

by the butler

I'm pissed now. In a previous post I mentioned Dwight Howard's unexplainable snubbing from the Slam Dunk Contest Finals, which the entire planet seems to agree upon.

What I did not realize at the time - that snubbing prevented us from seeing this.

OH MY GOD! THAT'S THE SWEETEST DUNK IN THE HISTORY OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION!

Except maybe for this one.

I think MJ and Dr. J should have to pay some sort of fine or something. I'm honestly thinking of trying to get together a class-action lawsuit involving all of us who were deprived of such magnificence.

I love Howard's comment: "I was saving it," he said. "But that probably wouldn't be impressive, either, because I was too tall."

Mr. Dwight Howard, you sir, are my Slam Dunk Champion.



2 comments:

Lunatic Fringe said...

Something needs to change with the judging at the dunk contest. MJ had to have money on Green, it's the only explanation. Had Howard pulled it off, it would have been right there with VC's elbow-hanging dunk for all-time classic.

Leonard Peltier said...

Gotta say, I wasn't so sure about Dwight's ability to wow us in the contest considering his size, but he's definitely outdone himself. That being said, I do not condone cheap shots at the Great One and his gambling issues.