Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday's Political Fodder

Let me tell you what I can't stand about Anderson Cooper, if you have a moment... the guy looks like he wants to kick the camera's ass everytime he sends the audience to a commercial break. Seriously, he looks like he wants to fight.

Also, he's a bit of a boob. His tagline on his blog states, "Be honest about what you see, get out of the way and let the story reveal itself... AND LOOK AT MY HUGE FACE THAT WANTS TO FIGHT YOU!!" Or something like that.

Anyways, I enjoyed the Carl Bernstein contribution this morning on Cooper's LOOK AT MEEEEEE blog. It somewhat describes my feelings towards the Hill-Dog. She just doesn't seem to confront the truth very well, and I'm a little tired of the Presidential habit of "don't worry about the truth. It doesn't really matter" philosophy over the last, oh, 16 years or so. That's not to say that I think Obama and McCain are the most honorable and cripplingly honest people in the country, but I just can't trust the words that are coming out of Clinton's mouth like I can the ones coming out of Obama and McCain's mouths. Particularly Obama because, you know, his words are prettier.

No comments: