Friday, March 07, 2008

Yeah, no. Really, I just write whatever...

The people who rented my house had dogs, apparently. I think one was big and one was small. Both seemingly trailed piss all over the house. Seriously, there were fucking trails of piss throughout the house. Who lives like that? So $500 worth of carpet cleaning and my frequent use of that carpet powder shit later, the house smells good. The dogs also tore the shit out of the screen door in back. Yesterday I decided to decided to fix it. I went to Home Depot, bought a new screen, that rubber strip that fits into the door, hopefully making the screen snug, and the little tool that stuffs the rubber thingy into the little nook or track or whatever so the screen can be snug. What a fucking nightmare that turned out to be. What. A. Fucking. Nightmare. I think I got 1/3 of the way through the first side of the door, which took an hour, before I decided to say "Fuck it," and called my dad for help. So now I've got a screen door frame, some of which has a screen over it, some torn parts of the screen, plastic a shit laying around in a mess, and BH fix-it confidence index suffering a downward trend.

No comments: