Friday, January 27, 2006

Just Because

by SonDog

From ESPN.com's Page 2. Here's a link to all 81 of The Mamba's points in a little over three minutes.

From Page 2: "My favorite part is whenever a Raptor feigns help before quickly retreating back to his man. If I were Sam Mitchell, I'd have a field day with this tape session. "Okay ... freeze! Now right here, you just turned your back on Kobe to go find Sasha Vujacic. Let me guess, you're thinking, 'Hey, Kobe's got 70. It's Sasha Time.' Brilliant. I hate you all."

1 comment:

C-lo said...

Holy hell. Hate on the kid all you want but he's a freaking machine. Did anyone else notice that only like 5 of his shots ever hit the rim? He doesn't suck. Maybe as a teammate, but not as a baller. And how can any Raptors player even show their face in public again? 5 on 1 and the "Mamba" drains a fade-away jumper...I don't understand.