Monday, April 07, 2008

Tired = so-so post?

Championship game?  Meh.  I don't care two shit-dangling ass pinches about Memphis or Kansas.  Once UCLA and UNC were gone, thus crippling my bracket, my heart and my interest, that was that.  Kansas in OT?  Okay.  

Long day at work.  Kid-wrangling takes its toll from time to time.  On top of the normal kid shit that goes on when you work with them, they are all sick right now.  All of them.  I feel so covered with snot I think my whole body might glow under a blacklight.  

The Giants lost.  Once again Eugenio Velez was a spark, hitting his second triple of the year, but, you know the rest of the story.  No threat of a rally.  No offense.  Surprisingly shitty turd-throwing from Matt Cain.  Fuck.  It's a crazy fucked-up situation when your best hitter is Bengie Molina and your best pitcher is Tyler Walker.  Gah, I'm so confused by this thing.     

No comments: