Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cold football - 1st half

Somebody, please, explain what his team is trying to accomplish in this game to Atari Bigby. If the guy you're supposed to be covering catches a ball for a first down, but you put a big hit on him, he still got the first down. You don't celebrate. You just missed a three-inch punt for par, you dumbass.

The officials are missing some blatant shit.

What the hell is wrong with Vernand Morency? Dude, what the hell is wrong with that guy? What a fucking idiot. He just did, as far as I could tell, nothing on punt coverage, talked to R.W. McQuarters, then acted like R.W.'s little shove was going to knock him down.

It's hard watching Green Bay tonight. They're kind of acting like jackasses. Like they're the big kid on the block for the first time, but they don't know how to handle it.

I'm really in and out of this game. I love cold-weather football, but the combination of Giant Doucheclown and Mini Doucheclown, and the Packers acting like retards after every play is turning me off. I have completely changed my view of Green Bay. I can't root for these clowns. Hard to watch.

Fox just showed replays of Al Harris and some penalty-deserving antics against Plaxico Burress, but SuperTroy says Harris respects Burress. I don't know. I can't imagine I'd be such a dick to someone I respected. Then Burress goes for a big gain. Hee hee.

Why does Bigby get there just in time to lay a hit on a guy, but not in time to prevent a catch?

Does Eli have sex? I've wondered this several times.

No comments: